To start of, I'll start with this cool game whose making waves in asia.
Cabal is a free to play, 3D, mmorpg, developed by South Korean company ESTsoft. Although it's a free to play, the game has a "Cash Shop" which allows players to purchase game enhancements and useful ingame items using real currency.
The game was released in 2005 in South Korea then it was released in Europe in 2006, reached North America by 2008.
The game's currency is called Alz.It doesn't have a Jump function.Has 2 factions: Capella and Procyon. Unlike other games, It's map is navigated by going through warp gates. Once you reach level 52, a new feature will be accessed.An event called The Nation War, where the 2 factions will fight in a closed map and fight for dominance. Exp gained in the war can be converted to other types of points which can be used to upgrade your character.Players are grouped based on their char levels.
Nice graphics and has an average computer spec:
- Pentium 3, 800MHz+
- 512MB+ RAM
- 3D Accelerator
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c
- Pentium 4, 1.4GHz
- 1GB+ RAM
- GeForce 6600GT
Check out these videos from a champion guild in the Philippines:
Interview with the Cabal Guild champion
- Skill animations are great
- Average leveling rate
- The COMBO system is one of a kind.You don't see this feature in any other games
- Community is big. Has lots of server to accommodate the growing gamers
- Backdrops are great.
- Exploring the map is easy because of the warp gates
- Small Map
- PvP option in the game is inactive until you choose a Nation on lvl 52
- Graphics are ok
- I always find Item malls a downer. Players only need to buy an item to make the char strong. No need for hunting
- Most items bought on the item mall are temporary. Most are just a few days
- It has no Jump feature. Your character is stuck on the ground
- Bots are everywhere. The system takes days or weeks before detecting one